7V Outdoor Pro Gloves
Our Outdoor Pro Gloves have extra features like a Kevlar backside and removable trigger finger, making them perfect for any hunter, police/military, or outdoor worker.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
The gloves begin warming your hands within seconds using a compact, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort and protection while enjoying your favorite outdoor activities.
• Constructed of heat-resistant & puncture-resistant Kevlar on top, plus soft cowhide leather on the palm side
• Water-resistant & windproof with breathable HiPora® plus flexible Thinsulate® insulation
• Extended gauntlet to comfortably fit over your jacket
• Features a “trigger finger” on both gloves for use with hunting and shooting, or just to make things like cell phone use easier
• Option to pair with a Y-Harness to connect to a single battery (sold separately)
• Heating elements start on the top of the hand at the wrist then wrap down to the fingertips
• Two batteries combined last 2-8 hours (depending on setting)
• Max Heat 135°F
Package Includes Everything Needed For Operation
• Dual Wall Charger
• (2) 7.4V / 3500mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the recommended 7V batteries and accessories. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov