12V StreetRider Jacket
The 12V StreetRider Jacket is designed to be worn as your favorite 4-season outer jacket. Now you can ride anytime, rain or shine, with water & windproof heated outerwear.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
The Outer Jacket begins warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to a 12V battery or a 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
- Four-Season Jacket – includes removable heated jacket liner
- Durable & abrasion-resistant Cordura® shell with removable armor in the elbows, shoulders & back
- Windproof & waterproof with flexible Thinsulate® insulation & breathable Hipora®
- Hi-Viz reflective accents for safe riding in the dark
- Heating elements within the removable jacket liner in the chest, back, arms & collar
- Velcro strap on waist and button snap cuffs for an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Additional Features – vents, front pockets, backside pocket
- Plug connections located on the sleeves to connect to heated gloves
- Plug inside jacket to connect to heated pants or socks
- Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
- Max Heat 135°F
NEEDED FOR USE FOR STANDALONE OPERATION:
Included: battery harness with 15A fuse
Sold Separately: choice of temperature controller
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.