12V SportFlexx Gloves
Our extremely thin & lightweight Heated SportFlexx gloves give you all the amazing warmth, without all the annoying bulk. Perfect for riding in temperatures above 35° F.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
NEEDED FOR USE FOR STANDALONE OPERATION
Sold Separately: choice of controller & a battery harness (or accessory/BMW plug where applicable)
The gloves begin warming your hands within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
• Constructed of soft, synthetic suede on the palm side & quality polyester fabric on the back side
• Includes flexible Thinsulate® insulation and adjustable Velcro wrist strap
• Waterproof & windproof with breathable HiPora®
• Touchscreen compatible index fingers & rubber goggle/lens wiper on thumb
• Heating elements start at the wrist then wrap down around the fingertips to cover the entire palm as well
• Power: 27W @ 12V or 2.4A total • Max Heat 135° F
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire™ Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.