12V StreetRider Outer Pants
Our all-weather, four season StreetRider pants are designed to be worn over your regular pants. Now you can ride, rain or shine, wearing the thinnest and lightest heated pants available anywhere.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOW TO CONNECT CLOTHING
NEEDED FOR USE FOR STANDALONE OPERATION
Sold Separately: choice of controller & a battery harness (or accessory/BMW plug where applicable)
The outer pants begin warming your body within seconds using any 12V DC power source by connecting directly to the battery or the 12V accessory outlet. Our advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort at high speeds or altitude.
• Durable & abrasive-resistant Cordura® shell with removable level 1 armor in the knees
• Windproof and waterproof with flexible Thinsulate® insulation and breathable HiPora®
• Side zippers and Velcro run ¾ up the length of each leg for easy wear & removal
• Elastic waistband with belt loops and a Velcro strap for an adjustable, comfortable fit
• Male plug in the top left pocket to connect directly to a controller or to your heated jacket
• Sock plug pockets at the bottom of pants to easily connect heated sock liners or insoles
• Very lightweight at less than 4lbs
• Heating elements located through the hip area and down the front of both legs
• Power: 55W @ 12V or 4.6A total • Max Heat 135° F
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE FINEWIRE™ HEATING ELEMENTS & PLUGS
Finewire™ heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
WARNING: All heated clothing must be operated using the specified temperature controller. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns. Do not leave heated clothing plugged in while unattended.
WARNING: Pants do not have a heat shield. Refrain from coming in contact with your exhaust pipes. Hot exhaust pipes may be in excess of 500-1000°F and could cause burns to the clothing and/or skin.