Hybrid Heat Controller - 7V to 12V Converter
2022 Powersports Business Nifty 50 Winner
With the Hybrid Heat Controller you can now power 7V battery-powered heated gear using a Motorcycle, Powersport Vehicle, or any 12V Accessory Port.
HOW TO USE
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
3 WAYS TO USE
1. Use a 12V power source to heat a 7V battery-powered item OR a pair of gloves/socks (using a 7V y-harness)
2. Use a 12V power source to charge a 7V battery
3. Do both at the same time!
- Connect to a 12V motorcycle or vehicle battery using a 12V Battery Harness OR 12V Accessory Plug OR 12V SAE-COAX Female
- Compatible with other 7V battery-powered brands that use the same plugs, including push-button heated gear
- Charge other brand 7V batteries that use the same plugs
- A dead (fully discharged) 7V battery takes 4-5 hours to fully charge while connected to a 12V power source
- If the controller is disconnected from a 12V power source, the 7V battery will begin powering the 7V clothing - simply turn on the battery then use the controller to change the temperature settings
- Three heat settings:
Input - Connected to 12V Battery: 11V-16V DC
Output 1 - Charging 7V Battery: 8.4V 1.5A
*Output 1 becomes a 7V Input powering Output 2 when it is connected to a charged 7V battery but NOT connected to a 12V power source
Output 2 - Powering 7V Heated Product: 7V 2A max with three output settings (33%-66%-99%)
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION (sold separately)
3 Options For Connecting to a 12V Power Source:
All controllers are covered by a 2 year warranty. See the Warranty Info page for details.
WARNING: Failure to use product(s) as instructed or alter them in any way could result in damage to the products, cause them to malfunction, and/or cause bodily harm.